RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR UNDER-6 CRICKET TOURNAMENT
- 6 overs per side
- Each team will play with 6 players (Team can consist of Boys and Girls) & (2 substitute players)
- One bowler can bowl only 1 over
- In case if tie super over will be played (1 Over)
Mode of dismissals :
- Caught out
- Stumped out
- Run out
- Hit wicket
- No LBW’s
Scoring rules :
- In case of No balls and wide 2 runs will be given to the opponent team and ball will be counted (No Free Hit)
- Byes and leg byes are allowed.
- Batting team can get extra runs in case of over throw.
- Bat and Balls will be provided at the venue ( Lite Tennis Ball and Small Bat)